A 19th Century Drawing Room Soirée
Time & Location
About The Event
Ticket price includes a light dinner in honour of former Marylebone resident Mrs Beeton. Please pre-book to avoid disappointment.
Dinner at 7pm
Performance at 7:45pm
Join us for an 19th Century style soirée led by members of the Choir of St Marylebone. Transport yourself to 1870s Marylebone and experience period entertainment from the truly international centre that London was at this time. From the operettas of Offenbach and Balfe, to the domestic Lovesong-Waltzes of Brahms, this is a night to remember.
Please feel free to come dressed for the occasion!
Members of The Choir of St Marylebone Parish Church
Gavin Roberts, Elizabeth Burgess, pianos
- Sold OutGeneral Admission with Dinner£35£350£0
- Sold OutConcession (with Dinner)£30£300£0
- General Admission (no dinner)£15£150£0
- Concession (no dinner)£12£120£0
- Sold OutDinner (Festival Pass Holders)£15£150£0